Python in a Nutshell: A Desktop Quick Reference for free download on PDF format book through a direct link on our site already has the most recent updates The book was made available by Alex Martelli Release on March 20, 2023, under the Programming Books genre You can now free download the most recent books and include all books on ebookszone website.
|Book Name:||Python in a Nutshell: A Desktop Quick Reference|
Python was recently ranked as today’s most popular programming language on the TIOBE index, thanks to its broad applicability to design and prototyping to testing, deployment, and maintenance. With this updated fourth edition, you’ll learn how to get the most out of Python, whether you’re a professional programmer or someone who needs this language to solve problems in a particular field.
Carefully curated by recognized experts in Python, this new edition focuses on version 3.10, bringing this seminal work on the Python language fully up to date on five version releases, including preview coverage of upcoming 3.11 features.
This handy guide will help you:
- Learn how Python represents data and program as objects
- Understand the value and uses of type annotations
- Examine which language features appeared in which recent versions
- Discover how to use modern Python idiomatically
- Learn ways to structure Python projects appropriately
- Understand how to debug Python code